Thursday, January 1, 2009

An Encounter: "He who Cries"


As the dawn of a new year rises, I, after having reflected upon my experience in this country, would like to make note of another performer I have encountered during my travels. This young fellow, known to some as "He who Cries", is a somewhat captivating piece of mankind. An example of his performance: Once while driving him through a seemingly hip part of town, he rolled down the window and accosted the post-bar, smug trendies as such: "Hey, hey look at me! Look at me! I'm a hipster, I' m a hipster! Look at me!" This may not be a very enticing example of valid modern performance, however, think for a moment about those "hipsters" you know. After realizing their pretensions, it is glorious to accost them with their own ways; especially when the person accosting may himself be considered such a "hipster". So wherever "the Cryer" may be: good luck. I have heard rumour that he has retreated to an isolated area in the middle of the country, but none is likely to know.

1 comment:

  1. ¡que coño pretencioso eres! Espero que me chupes los cojones.

    ReplyDelete